Friday, June 26, 2009

you never know

It wasn't suppose to turn out this way. Parker was just going to see his brother who was in town for the weekend who was on his way to some big golf tournament. Jace was a professional golfer.

"Really?" Kat acted impressed but had no intentions of meeting Jace.

Parker acted indifferent about it as if it were an untrue title.

"Has he ever won a tournament?" Kat wanted to know.

"Maybe, I can't remember." He shrugged about the matter.

"So does this mean you'll go golfing with him?" They were discussing this over breakfast at home.

"God, no." He scowled. "Are you kidding me?"

"Well, isn't that what professional golfers do?" Kat smiled.

"Not with their brothers, especially when they stink at it like I do." Parker told her. "Look, if you want to meet him-"

"No, no you go see your brother. You need some time together," Kat didn't want to intrude. "When's the last time you saw him?"

"I dunno. A year or two, I guess." Parker looked at her then. "But I want him to meet you."

"Oh." She blinked. Was she really ready to get out of her comfort zone with Parker. She bit a smile then, wishing she had more time to prepare for it.

4 comments:

ellie said...

this should be interesting. I wonder what Jace is like.

Anonymous said...

I agree with ellie:

skinsfanfic.blogspot.com

please check it out:)

past the point said...

I wonder how this might pan out.

isabelle said...

cute blog!

/www.jemappelleisabelle.blogg.se