Friday, November 20, 2009

one of those days


"But I wanted to see New Moon today." Bella was put out with everything. Including Fish.


"No, you don't. You'll complain about the whole thing. You'll tell me its boring. You thought Edward wore too much make up, last time. Its a very long movie. And you have an appointment today to have the baby." He informed her as he had everything packed. All she needed was her coat and away they'd go.


She just huffed instead.


"Come on. You know, you wanna." He helped her with her coat. It was gonna be a slow go.


"I hope nothing happens to me." She looked at him.


"Now, you're worried about that?" He stood there looking at her puzzled as if he hadn't a clue what she might say next.


"Of course, I am." She winced as if he had no idea the trouble she'd gone to during all this. "I always hate this part."


"Do you?" He looked at her as if he didn't quite believe her. "I'm not even gonna ask what that's about." He was beat. They went to the car.


"Don't tell me you're gonna want one of those Twilight names?" He sighed thinking they'd settled on Sofia.


"Well, it did open on the 20th." She told him.


"So." He winced.


"Well, there might be some sort of significance." She shrugged.


"Like our kid is gonna turn into a vampire?" He started up the car. "That's just creepy."


It wasn't long until Bella started contractions. Fish tried to smile hard, hoping her water didn't break before they got there.

5 comments:

diane said...

She started contractions in the car? That's convenient.
Anyways.....poor Bella, poor Fish. Hope it goes o.k.
I've always liked the name Sophia.

Cait said...

hahahaha..I know..I had a friend who was like that if she knew she was going to the hospital. Freaky, how the brain works sometimes.

the oaks said...

Lets hope it goes ok.

ellie said...

Funny about New Moon. I'd go for something like Jacob..but she's having a girl.

past the point said...

the things you talk about during a time like this.