Friday, February 18, 2011

not quite sure

"Did you notice anything different about Charlotte?" Kal asked Whitney a few nights later when they finally got some down time in front of the TV..only there was nothing good to watch.

"Not really." Whitney yawned. "I mean, she looked sad, but when has she never looked sad. She's just a sad person."

"Yeah, well, she's making Rosco sad now." Kal had  his arm around her and hugged her closer. "Gordy called me. Rosco wants to get medicated."

"What?" She winced. "He's not even the one who was in the shooting. And, and I know you don't trust him. Wasn't there, that one time, you thought he's smashed some cold meds up to snort?"

"I didn't know for sure..because I was afraid to ask." Kal shook his head.

"We've never seen him high, have we?" Whitney was concerned. Now more for Charlotte than Rosco. But in a different way.

"I dunno." He looked puzzled now. She took his hand. Things were perfect between them. Why couldn't they stay that way?

5 comments:

lucy and sarah said...

is he being on the up and up with her???

ivy's closet said...

I dunno about this.

Natalie said...

Oh snap, this is not very good.

Yesha said...

Same here. Not quite sure about it. Hmm. o_O

Lux and Stan said...

I wonder how Kal really is...